Wien Taekwondo Competence Program
At Wien Taekwondo Centre we offer a high-performance training program for our athletes and other guests. Several times a year, we offer at our Competence Program, personalized training in Olympic Taekwondo dedicated to competitive athletes.
Our Competence Program seeks to fully prepare the athletes with the most modern Taekwondo training and provides a fully professional approach to the physical and technical skills necessary for modern sports.
We work with top Sports Scientists and Health and Human Performance Professionals to ensure the success of the program participants in their upcoming competitions.
The Wien Taekwondo Competence Program includes:
- Physical Training at Sporthalle Wien
- Taekwondo Technical and Tactical Training at Wien Taekwondo Centre
- Physiotherapy Staff
- Psychology and Mental Coaching Staff
- Nutrition Expert Advise
The cost of the Competence Program is of 300 Euros a month and includes:
- Training Access to the Sporthalle Wien in the mornings, including Movnat, Mobility, Strength and Conditioning during weekdays
- Competition Team Training at Wien Taekwondo Centre during weekdays
- One session a week with our Physiotherapist
- Two sessions a month with our Mental Coach (Psychologist)
- Personalized assistance from our Taekwondo Staff
Not included in the Competence Program costs:
- Health Insurance
- Competition Costs
- Personal Equipment Costs
In order to register for the Wien Taekwondo Competence Program, athletes need to fulfil one or more of the following criteria:
- Ranked Athlete at the World Taekwondo Ranking
- Recommended by a National Taekwondo Federation
- Recommended by a partner club from the International Taekwondo Alliance
- Valid health insurance and travel documents
The participants are encouraged to find a host family with the members of the Wien Taekwondo Centre but several affordable housing solutions can be found around the Wien Taekwondo Centre. Accommodation and food should be arranged by the participants themselves, please contact us in advance if you need assistance with accommodation arrangements.